Minigolf!
Last week Nick and I went to Mission Bowl and played miniature golf, just like I was hoping we would. A couple weeks ago we tried to have date night, but the doors were locked and it appeared to be closed. We tried again, and this time they opened it -just for us! We were all alone the whole time and it was so much fun. I always have such a great time doing things alone with Nick. We can be goofy and laugh together, and I always enjoy his company. I am absolutely certain that is a good sign! :)
This is Nick trying to beat me.
I mean, I OBVIOUSLY look like a pro...
Cheeeeesy. (Nick made me pose like this, I swear.)
Look at that handsome man! ;)
Annnnd, this may or may not have been the second time my ball went in the water?
For the record, Nick won... but who was really keeping track anyway??
No comments:
Post a Comment