Dear Mudcat, for some reason our "new show" to laugh at is Mudcats on the History channel. While you were looking at houses online, you came across a rather large one, in which I replied, "that's awfully big?" With no hesitation, you said to me, "think of how much space I'd have for noodlin'!" - This, sir, is why I love you so. Dear Lily, this past weekend while Mudcat was out of town, we had time to bond. I love watching you lounge in the sun & snort with excitement when I bust out the peanut butter! Dear Mon, this weekend we went to RA and ate our body weight in sushi, and then walked around Town Center. Thanks for your company and the wonderful new dress! Best mom around! Dear Nicholas (who should always get 2 letters), someone's birthday is right around the corner... help a girl out, over here!
Love- Ky

No comments:
Post a Comment