Friday was my wonderful boyfriends 26th Birthday!
We went to dinner at Nara, a fun japanese restaurant downtown, and we ate so much food! I actually can't believe how much we ate. We started with edamame and the BEST crab rangoon I have ever had in my life. If you ever go here, this is a must have! We got four different sushi roll's, 1 of which I didn't even try because apparently it was really spicy. I didn't think I could handle it, so Nick ate that, and I believe it was called the "Happy Family Roll."
After dinner, I planned a surprise party at the Velvet Dog, for all of our friends to meet. As far as I knew, Nick had no idea. We showed up, went to the back patio, and SURPRISE! There were a lot of people there. I am so happy so many people showed up, and it makes me thankful to know him and I have so many great friends that wanted to be a part of his birthday. Unfortunately, I found out the next day that he already knew about it. One of his friends slipped up and I'm not gonna lie... I was pretty bummed. I tried really hard to organize it and keep it a secret, but oh well! At least a lot of good friends showed up and he had a great time.
He may, or may not have had a few too many shots. (His friends were feeding them to him like it was his 21st birthday!) Needless to say, Saturday was a rough morning. We got up and ate breakfast with one of his best friends, Jordan, who drove all the way from Columbia to see him! It was so nice he made it in town, and breakfast was pretty entertaining with everyone feeling kind of terrible.
After breakfast, we ended up sleeping most of the day, eating Oklahoma Joe's for dinner at Loose Park (yess!), taking a walk around the park, and stayed in relaxing the rest of the night.
It turned out to be a pretty good weekend, and I truly hope he enjoyed it. He is such a great boyfriend and friend, I am not surprise at all, that so many people showed up to see him and celebrate with him. I love him so much, and I am so happy I got to spend this day with him. To many more!


No comments:
Post a Comment