This Easter Sunday, Nick & I slept in (oops! he may have been a little mad at me because I wouldn't wake up), went to his grandma's for delicious food, and then ate ice cream in bed before he had to leave to play 2 soccer games late that night.
Nick LOVES his grandma Lois' cooking, and I think it's pretty awesome, too. We had pork chops, baked potatoes, corn, asparagus, fruit, & cake... I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but let's just say there was lots of food, and I was stuffed. After we ate, we lounged around and watched the Masters.
I was a little bummed because my aunt was sick and my family kind of decided to cancel Easter dinner this year. I wasn't able to see any of my family, but it was a nice, relaxing little Sunday and I'm so thankful Nick's family invited me to theirs.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter with the ones they love!

No comments:
Post a Comment