Dear Lil' Balla, whenever I stay at your place and you leave for work in the morning, and I'm still sleeping (or trying to), you honk your horn goodbye as you pull out of the driveway. I love when you do this... Not sure your neighbors do though? Dear little Lily gremlin, I thoroughly enjoy seeing you sleep with your arms all stretched out, or when you use your paws like hands and hold your toys over your head when you're on your back. I have yet to take a good picture of this, but I am determined. Dear Shoemint, I love you, but I'm kinda pissed at you. I thought my search for the perfect nude pump was over when you emailed me your beautiful Olivia, but you don't have my size... YOU NEVER HAVE MY SIZE. You always sell out so fast. :( Dear Nicholas, I hear some old man is turning 26 on Friday! I am so excited to spend this birthday weekend with you! It will be fun, I promise...
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
A letter...
Dear Lil' Balla, whenever I stay at your place and you leave for work in the morning, and I'm still sleeping (or trying to), you honk your horn goodbye as you pull out of the driveway. I love when you do this... Not sure your neighbors do though? Dear little Lily gremlin, I thoroughly enjoy seeing you sleep with your arms all stretched out, or when you use your paws like hands and hold your toys over your head when you're on your back. I have yet to take a good picture of this, but I am determined. Dear Shoemint, I love you, but I'm kinda pissed at you. I thought my search for the perfect nude pump was over when you emailed me your beautiful Olivia, but you don't have my size... YOU NEVER HAVE MY SIZE. You always sell out so fast. :( Dear Nicholas, I hear some old man is turning 26 on Friday! I am so excited to spend this birthday weekend with you! It will be fun, I promise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment