A couple weeks ago I informed the bossman that I had a dentist appointment on Wednesday and out of no where he asked me if I wanted the day off. My immediate response was, "Am I fired?" ha! He said I wasn't and that he was trying to give everyone a day off last week, mine happened to fall on Wednesday... What can I do on my day off? I thought to myself. So many possibilities. I knew I wanted to be productive, and productive I was...
First, a trip to the dentist to clean them pearly whites...
Next, lunch date with the lover. Who ate his entire meal, and then mine, which is pretty typical...

Then I decided I wanted to paint this ugly old TV stand/dresser thing I have. It was my mom's from awhile ago and it has seen better days. I was feeling crafty and definitely wanted to spice it up with something bright.
I started painting first, and then Nick came over after he got off work and helped me out. It ended up taking longer than I thought but overall I am impressed with how it came out.

I still need to screw on the doors, and I'm well aware that my tv is ancient but... baby steps, people.
By the time I made dinner and we watched an episode of The Soup, we were exhausted. It was time for bed, and let me tell you, this guy was out like a light... and I wasn't far behind him.

(sorry my cell phone has some crappy images.)
So all in all it was a great day and I'm glad I was productive. There are so many times I just want to lay down and nap, or eat all day and do nothing, which is great every once in awhile, but I needed a busy day.
That's all for now, cheers!
KG.
#nowplaying- "On'n'On" Rick Rubin Remix by Justice
No comments:
Post a Comment