Tuesday night Nick came over after work and it was so beautiful outside we took Lily out and ran with her and threw her little ball around. She was loving it. She would take off full sprint and then just collapse like she was exhausted. It was adorable. Nick and I decided Mexican sounded fantastic for dinner, so we went to Jalapenos in Brookside and had some chips, salsa, chubby burrito's and a Corona to wash it down! Pretty good Tuesday.
Wednesday & Thursday night were pretty low key. With March Madness taking over, I've found myself checking ESPN and my bracket every chance I get. The Bossman made us fill out brackets at work, and although I have no idea what I'm doing, it's been pretty fun. So far I'm not doing terrible for my first bracket, so I'm enjoying it.. for now.
Last night I was feeling a bit down and felt like I needed someone to vent/talk to, so I called my friend Caitlyn up. We went to a crappy bar by my house, had a beer and a therapy sesh, as I called it. Sometimes I forget how important and necessary it is to just get out of the house and talk with a girlfriend. No matter what is going on in your life, or what's bothering you, you need that person to talk to and get it all out. It felt good, mainly because Caitlyn always has good advice or a different perspective I may have overlooked. After leaving I felt more refreshed and had a more clear mind going to bed. Definitely something I've needed the past few days. More girlfriend time; things to work on.
Today is Friday and I could not be more ready for the weekend. I have zero plans but with St. Patrick's Day this Saturday, I'm sure a few adult beverages will ensue. I hope everyone has a safe & happy St. Patrick's day!
I'll leave you with this....
The video is weird but SANTIGOLD IS BACK! :) I love her. All of her music makes me so happy and when I heard this on the radio the other day, I about peed with excitement. I love this song! I've been jammin' to it like crazy. So go put your dancing shoes on and have a great weekend!
-KG.
No comments:
Post a Comment