Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring!

I'm late on this (of course) but HAPPY SPRING!
I am so thrilled it's Spring time. It's probably my favorite season due to my extreme obsession with thunderstorms and severe weather. Here in KC it can get pretty crazy. When I was younger I was terrified, but somehow, someway, I've learned to love it. Something about the danger and risk gets me excited. I think being a storm chaser would be one of the best job's ever! I would love it... so fascinating. (Side note: I like to watch Storm Chasers when tornado's are in a field and no one get's hurt... not town's & city's where everything gets destroyed. So terrible & sad.)

All it's done the past few days is rain & rain, with zero thunderstorms in sight.. just raining non-stop. This part of Spring I don't get as excited about, but everything is turning so GREEN! It's beautiful.

This week I've been pretty unproductive. I need to do some Spring cleaning and I think I will start tonight. I'm going to make a new playlist, and get to work! And speaking of playlist.... This song below, will definitely be on it. I've been playing it on repeat and I can't get enough. The build throughout this song is so great... ENJOY!
-kg.

Doulogue - "Push It"

No comments: