Love letters.
I have always been a sucker for love letters. They are so adorable, meaningful, caring, encouraging, and perfect. One of my most favorite blogs, Todays Letters has inspired me to write more love letters. (I highly recommend any and everyone to follow Tim & Em and their beautiful journey as the perfect married couple! Ha! I would say they have the most desirable marriage anyone would ask for because they challenge each other and work towards their marriage daily. It seems they have found a way to make it work and I love reading all their creative ways of working together. Just read it- it's good!)
Nick and I now have a little game of exchanging love letters in random places with small messages that either make you blush, smile, laugh, anything... Sometimes just seeing that little note can flip a day, or remind me of the small and important things I love about Nick. Once I left a post-it on his car door and it was so adorable to watch him find it because he was not expecting it.
The other morning I woke up to this gem on my makeup mirror:

♥ love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment