dear Whootie, yesterday you told me this is the happiest you've ever been... me too, boo. me too... dear April, c'mon already! so many great things are happening in this month: MADMEN starts. The Black Keys concert!! And my bf's bday! dear inBliss yoga, THANK YOU for entering my life. i feel refreshed, motivated, and happier since I bought that groupon. great purchase! dear NK (who always get's two letters), thanks for being sweet to me while I was sick...
This last weekend I did a lot of relaxing, and a lot of movie watching with my roommate. On Tuesday I went back to work after having Monday off for MLK day, but for some reason I was not feeling so hot. I ended up leaving work early, and taking Wednesday off too. I think I have some sort of flu bug... again. I swear I'm always sick. I'm not quite feeling 100% yet, but I'm back to work today and drinking green tea like it's my second j-o-b. Here's to kickin' this flu in the nuts.
*pic: lily keeping me company in bed on my sick dayzzz.

No comments:
Post a Comment