Thursday, January 17, 2013

since I've been gone...

I thought I would include a few (not enough) pictures of what I've been up to since I disappeared. My life lately, according to instagram:


MLS Celebrity All-Star game in Kansas City!

Weddings! One of my friends from high school, Kayla, got married. It was such a perfect venue... isn't downtown so great?!

The Roller wedding!

Carving pumpkin's on the deck...

jack-o-lanterns!

my pinterest pumpkin. (ps- you can follow me on pinterest HERE!)

annnnd... Lily in her batman costume... clearly, she loves it. ;)

Girl's trip to Hermann, Missouri... We may or may not have drank too many bottles of wine.

AUSTIN! (i totally left my heart in austin... shh...)

Nick at Torchy's Tacos. So good... and I'm not sure why, but I LOVE this picture of him. I think it may be one of my favorites.

Our Christmas tree! Pretttty...

New Years Eve.

And how our decorating progress is coming along... I've taken a few more pictures of this room that I will post later.

For now, that's all I got. If you want you can follow me on Instagram by clicking on that little camera:
Instagram

No comments: