I haven't written in months, but trust me, lots has happened in my little world. First of all, Nick bought a house! Isn't it so cute?! After months of searching, he decided to buy an adorable three bedroom home in Braircliff, North Kansas City. The neighborhood is so great... lots of tree's in nice sized yards, and a perfect location to everything. Soon after he bought the house, he asked me if I wanted to move in with him... Of course I did! I am so happy, fortunate, and glad we have this great spot to call home.
Like I said before, since I've written so much has happened.
Over the summer we celebrated birthdays, weddings, went to the MLB All-Star celebrity game!, and even went to Canada to visit my family. I went on a girls trip to Hermann and Nick went on a guys trip to Columbia.
We had a lovely Thanksgiving, celebrated my birthday with a trip to Austin (which I fell in love with), Nick went to Nashville to visit his sister, we had a very busy Christmas, a wild New Years Eve, and great times with friends all in between.
Mainly we have been decorating and adjusting to the new home and lifestyle together. I can honestly say it's been really great! I think the hardest part for me was knowing that I was moving "Up North" and how I've had to adjust to finding my way around. Also, it's been a little difficult for me because most of my friends still live further south, and I haven't gotten to spend as much time with them as before. But everyone is growing up and so busy doing other things, I suppose it's expected. To tell you the truth, waking up and going to bed every night with Nick and not worrying about packing bags and traveling back and forth to see each other is totallllly worth it.
Its been a great transition for us and I can't wait to see what the future has in store.
I promise I will write more, and I know I say that every time! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment