Oh my! I've been so bad at this!
I've been really busy lately, and apparently just abandoned this poor blog.
I have to much to catch up on.
Last I had written, Nick & I had fancy seats at the Royals game...
We headed to the K...

Tailgated in the parking lot...

And enjoyed our fancy seats...

Next, I did a Crawl for Cancer with some of my best friends.
Our theme was Royals, and we were a bit over the top, but it was so fun & hilarious. I had such a great time with my friends.

We took individual pics... You can totally tell I'm an athlete.

THEN there was Memorial weekend. Nick was working like crazy, and somehow I was super sick. I ended up getting some flu bug and was sick for about 3 days. I didn't really feel up to doing much, and with Nick so busy at work, I relaxed a lot. On Sunday we ended up going out on my friend Melanie boat & we got fried! We had some beers and enjoyed the day with some of my friends, but we felt pretty miserable that night since we were soo burnt.
Since then, Nick & I decided to take a random road trip to Omaha, Nebraska. It was totally random, and I loved every second of it. We wanted to get away and road trip it, without being in a car for hours on end, so Omaha seemed like a good plan.
I made three kick ass cd's... One was "New Thangz," one was an "80's Edition," and one was "Hip Hop Anonymous" which included rap & hip-hop song's from our high school years. We had our roadtrip essentials, which included beef jerkey, corn nuts & slushes from QT.... This girl was in heaven.

We ate, drank, walked, went to the zoo, walked, went to the Old Market, walked, went to a few "clubs," walked... and had an amazing time. I love it, and I loved spending time with my best friend. I am so glad we can just take random trips by ourselves and have such a great time. Here's a few from our great adventure...








that's all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment