
Happy (late) Halloween! I've obviously disappeared again, as I always do. I can't even promise I will be better about writing, because who knows if it will happen. So much has gone on since I last wrote, but at the same time... not really. ;) We've been busy as usual, something going on practically every weekend. Summer was great, fall has been beautiful, but it's starting to get cold now, and the depression will set in soon. I will say, I'm a little excited for the Holidays this year.
For Halloween I was a little devil, and Nick & Osty dressed as the blues brothers. We all waited until the very last minute to decide what to be. (clearly.) We were excited to hand out candy, but no one really came by our house! One group literally walked past our house with our lights on and pumpkins lit out front. We were kind of disappointed. We ended up going out with some friends later in the night and celebrating with everyone in costumes.
Here are our gorgeous pumpkins from this year:


You can see some of our pumpkins from last year here.
No comments:
Post a Comment