Friday, November 22, 2013

Date Night.

It's Friday afternoon! When I was working this time of the day would be the best time of the week. Since I'm finally starting my new job on Monday, hopefully this weekend I can end unemployment with a bang!

Tonight Nick and I are going to see Jim Gaffigan! I can't wait! We both enjoy stand up comedians, especially Jim, so tonight should be awesome. We're planning on having dinner and drinks before heading to the show. (But of course it will be mexican!)

I am so glad we do fun things like this. We try to go to concerts and stand up shows, and try new things or new restaurants because it's always worth it. New experiences are always memorable. These types of "date nights" are always such a good time and I'm so glad I have a fun boyfriend who wants to share these experiences. Im a lucky gal.




*pic: Amanda & Justin Porter's wedding in October this year. Annnd probably the most fun wedding we've been to, jus' sayin.

No comments: