Dear Noodle, get your floaties ready... :) Dear Lily, you seem to think you are a cat... (see photo.) You are not. You're a crazy dog, that eats berries from the back yard, hallucinates, and scares your mama to death. Knock it off. Dear Rubefest 2012, you were hilarious and so much fun last year. I hope you are a blast again. I just hope the weather & the river warms up! Eeek! It's been chilly! :( Dear Nicky (who always get's two letters), I hope you have fun on this float trip. I can't wait to see you all mountain-manish... or something like that.
Welllll... sorry it's been a while. I've been busy, but not really at all. I should have wrote on Tuesday, but I was home with a sick dog. She's always getting in to something... Back yard berries to be exact.
This week I've been mentally preparing for our FLOAT TRIP! My friends have an annual float trip we go on, and this year the only time we could all organize it and get together was this weekend! Yikes! It's been chilly. I'm terrified we're going to freeze to death. But, if it's anything like last year, it will be worth it. Many memories and many stories. This year Nick is going with me, which is pretty funny. I wouldn't say he is a pretty boy, but I wouldn't say he's the camping type either. I can't wait to see him in this element. We already decided we're going to make a drinking game out of our "disagreements."
....to be continued....

No comments:
Post a Comment