Dear Nick, we always have such great Sunday's, why is that? We didn't do much the other day, but I really loved it. Dear new phone, holy sheet, I love you. You are so awesome, and do so many cool things. I can't wait to learn how to use you better. Dear weather, last night was kind of marvelous. Unfortunately we've had some pretty weak storms this year, but last night the rolling thunder, and tiny lightning storm was so peaceful. Dear nugget, 10 months? WHAT! Love you...
Happy MAY DAY!
I had a pretty low key weekend. Nothing too crazy, at least. Nick has been soo incredibly busy working, I haven't seen him as much as usual. I had a nice little shopping day on Saturday, which I probably shouldn't have, and we hung out with some of Nick's friends on Saturday night. I wasn't feeling so hot on Sunday, but we ate a late breakfast at The Corner Cafe in Riverside, and I kinda loved it! We both had the "Gringo" omelette, and it was yummy... I know we will visit again! :)
We also tried to make spaghetti on Sunday night. Ok, spaghetti is like, the easiest meal to make! How did we screw that up?? I'm not sure, but it wasn't very good... and I think I need to take some cooking classes. :(
*picture: taken this morning with my new phone. I now have instagram!
I feel so trendy.

No comments:
Post a Comment