Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Happiest of Holidays


It's that beautiful time of the year.
Snow, trees, decorations, Christmas music, hot chocolate, stockings,
Christmas movies, gift giving, and lots & lots of love.
I'm really excited about the Holidays this year.
We've gotten into the jolly Christmas spirit by decorating our tree and fireplace, and it looks oh-so lovely. We're really making an effort to watch more Christmas movies this year... and I've even been listening to Christmas music at work! (I can't believe I used to not like Christmas music, who was that person!?)



This weekend is my birthday, and we will be celebrating with food & drinks... of course! Nick is taking me to my favorites, Garozzo's, followed by drinks at Manifesto! I can't wait. Saturday I will be going to dinner (again! geez!) at Port Fonda (another fav.) with my mom & Shan, and then out with some friends. I'm so excited for a great weekend, especially since I just got done with finals! It will be nice to have a little break from school while I get adjusted to the new job.

Yay for the Holidays! :)

No comments: