Nothing was going particularly right, I had numerous meltdown's throughout the day, worried about my job, my future, & just life in general. I have this really annoying ability to get myself so worked up. Sometimes these panic attacks get me more motivated which can be great because the bottom line is, I need to get my sh*t together... Let's get real: I'm only gettin' older over here. BUT with that said, sometimes I need to stop, step back, chill out, and realize it's not so bad all the time.
I have a loyal boyfriend, a (stinky) loving dog, a great family, supportive friends, an adorable home, a steady job, and car to get me around. Amen!
Sooo, besides all that drama, here's a few random things going on in my life lately:
Lately, Nick and I have been making a lot of dinners and eating out less.
Budgeting and I'm learning! Cha-ching!
Sometimes when I'm having "those days" it's nice to indulge in my favorite: chocolate ice cream...
bonus if we have chocolate syrup!
For my birthday, some of my girlfriends got me all sorts of colorful things to add to my wardrobe. I usually wear a lot of black, so these extra pop's of color have been much needed.
I'm really loving my blue suede shoes right now.
We currently have a bare living room. Still in the process of decorating and figuring out what we want to do. Lily obviously doesn't mind it at all...
Perfect space for her to lounge in the sun in front of our huge living room window.
I am so proud of myself. I have been pretty good about updating my line-a-day journal...
(this blog on the other hand... I need to work on.)
meltdown #402: RIP favorite mug ever!
I will be heading to Anthropologie soon to purchase a plethora of these mugs.






No comments:
Post a Comment